- Handicap 7
- Most Challenging Course Played The Links Fancourt / Torrey Pines South
- Most Scenic Course Played Simola GC
- Must-play Course in South Africa Gary Player CC
- Must-play International Course TPC Sawgrass/Crans-sur-Sierre
- Favourite Local Course Arabella
- Go to club in the bag Pitching Wedge/Driver
- Other Sporting Interests Watching live Sport, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding.
- Best South African Combination Golf and….Sundowner Game Drive
Adam has been in the sports marketing and travel industry for the past 15 years, and has worked for the likes of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Protea Hotel Group and the Gary Player Group. He is an avid golfer, who loves nothing more than playing a social round of golf with mates on one of our many scenic courses. Adam currently sits on the council for the South African Golf Tourism Association as Vice Chairman and is passionate about promoting South Africa as the ultimate golf destinations. Adam’s golf bucket list includes eventually getting onto the Old Course at St. Andrews….and to shoot a level par round one day!
Sales & Marketing Director
- Handicap 5
- Most Challenging Course Played The Links & Gary Player Country Club
- Most Scenic Course Played Pezula
- Must-play Course in South Africa Leopard Creek
- Must-play International Course St Andrews Old Course
- Favourite Local Course Clovelly
- Go to club in the bag Driver (grip it and rip off John Daly style)
- Other Sporting Interests Surfing, snowboarding, slacklining, riding and driving anything with wheels
- Best South African Combination Golf and … wine tasting at Ernie Els Winery in Stellenbosch
Warren joined Giltedge seven years ago after a successful marketing contract with the Mantis Collection. He is an extremely keen golfer who has experienced most of South Africa’s golfing delights personally, if he’s not in the office he’s on the golf course! Warren’s role as Giltedge Golf & Sport’s Sales and Marketing Director incorporates marketing and operations for our specialist Inbound Golf and Sporting Divisions. He also focuses on unique access and luxury packages to some of the top sporting events around the world (Tennis and Golf Majors, Formula 1 Grand Prix’s and World Cup events). Warren's golfing goal is to be a scratch golfer.
- Handicap 6
- Most Challenging Course Played The Links
- Most Scenic Course Played Pinnacle Point
- Must-play Course in South Africa Leopard Creek
- Must-play International Course Muirfield Village
- Favourite Local Course Pearl Valley
- Go to club in the bag Lob Wedge
- Other Sporting Interests Cricket, Rugby & Tennis
- Best South African Combination Golf, Extreme 19th & Safari!
Murray’s passion for the travel industry started when his family purchased a desolate piece of farm land in the Eastern Cape and transformed it into an award-winning private game reserve – Shamwari. After working for an internet company in London, he moved into the publishing world and helped launch the first edition of Giltedge Magazine in 1998. In 1999, Murray returned to South Africa and focused the magazine on Southern Africa and the Island Ocean islands. He then joined Sean Kritzinger in 2001 as a founding partner of Giltedge Travel, and together they have developed a business that covers most aspects of the tourism industry.
- Handicap 24
- Most Challenging Course Played Swakopmund Golf Course - a lot of sand everywhere
- Most Scenic Course Played Arabella
- Must-play Course in South Africa The Links
- Must-play International Course Augusta
- Favourite Local Course Steenberg
- Go to club in the bag 3 iron
- Other Sporting Interests Mountain Biking, hiking, squash, tennis, diving
- Best South African Combination Golf and…Spa at Arabella
Sean’s passion for the travel industry was ignited in 1990/1991 when, after completing a four-year Business Science degree in Cape Town, he worked and travelled in the UK and Europe. On returning to South Africa, Sean spent two years in the business development arena for Felix Unite, the pioneer of adventure travel and river adventures. In ’95, after a few years in the corporate market, he embarked on a three-month kayaking and mountain biking adventure with a few friends through Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. In ’98, he re-joined Felix Unite Tours as a shareholder and MD of their inbound adventure tour operator, and grew this business before selling it to a listed group on the JSE in 2000. Sean then founded Giltedge Travel in 2001, together with Murray Gardiner, and they now have a staff of 55 energetic travel specialists. Sean has a special interest in the Incentives, conference and large group market, the adventure travel industry and new business development. He is also on the board of Sure Travel, the holding company for the corporate and leisure travel outbound business.
Senior Tour Consultant
Nicole joins our team with 7 years consulting experience in the leisure and incentive travel industries. With 2 avid golfers in the office and a sport mad family at home we are sure that the golf bug will eventually bite and Nicole will be joining us on Cape Towns wonderful golf courses!
Group Financial Manager
Lindy is an experienced Chartered Accountant who has worked both locally and internationally within a wide range of industries, bringing a diverse financial and analytical experience base to the Giltedge Team. Lindy has a passion for travel and has travelled to six continents to date, with the Antarctic still to explore!
Lindy owns a set of golf clubs, occasionally dusting them off for a round of golf with her husband at her favourite golfing destination, Mauritius.
After travelling for seven years Elaine returned to South Africa as it is home-sweet-home and still the most beautiful place she has ever seen. She quickly found a job in the travel industry and has now been in our accounts department for three years. She loves working closely with the diverse and hardworking consultants that make up the Inbound team.
Group Financial Accountant
Having been in the Travel and Tourism industry for the past 16 years Debbie knows that once the travel bug bites, you are totally hooked. When it gets into your blood and there is no other industry quite like it.
Born and bred in Zimbabwe, she now calls Cape Town home. The golfing bug has yet to bite for Debbie, in fact the closest she has come to the beautiful game is obliterating friends and family on the putt-putt course.